School Uniform is provided by Schoolwear Plus, Unit 1, The Bringy Centre, Church Street, Great Baddow CM2 7JW (01245) 491170. Schoolwear can either be bought directly from the shop, or can be ordered online. Please click on the link below for their website.
Dress Code (more specific information is provided in students' work organisers)
- All uniform must be clearly labelled.
- Students should be correctly dressed in full uniform and smartly presented at all times, including while travelling to and from school.
- Blazers should be worn unless permission is given otherwise.
- Jewellery should not be worn at any time.
- Ties should be done up to the collar.
- All shirts need to be tucked in.
- Hair should be a sensible style with no extremes of fashion.
- Final decisions on any particular uniform issues are at the discretion of the Head of Lower School.
The School does not have an insurance scheme covering the personal belongings of boys and teachers so please make sure that all clothes and footwear are clearly marked.